Monday, September 26, 2005

Attack of the Lingerie

Today, for the first time in I can't remember how long, all of my delicates are laundered and put away at the same time. I'm not sure how, but I think my bras have spawned during that time, because I have about four times as many as I usually keep on hand, and some that I don't even recognize. THEY DON'T EVEN FIT IN THE DRAWER ANYMORE!!! I had to move the sports bras to a different drawer, and even then it's a tight fit.

Yet can I find it in me to throw away the dingy one that used to be white and is now grey from age and use? Oh no, because I may need it at some point in time.

The good news is that I've got SEVERAL choices in the funky color department now. Usually I try to have one fun one around at all times, but now there are three. Red, salmon, and lavendar. When did I buy a lavendar bra? Did Sweetie go buy it and sneak it in there at some point? Do I have lingerie gnomes adding to my stash?

Well, at least now I know I'll be adequately lifted and separated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home