Friday, January 27, 2006

Blogger-to-Be

Last night while speaking with my parents my dad mentioned that he was thinking of starting a blog. I know he's completely full of it, but I think it would be entertaining nonetheless. He'd definitely fill a niche that I haven't seen... retired, ex-Marine, Republicans unite! I know my Mom reads this blog, and even if my Dad doesn't, I'm sure she passes along all the good bits to him (HI, MOM!) so I think the internet needs to lobby Homer to start a blog!

My parents will be visiting the first weekend of March, and I'd even be willing to help Dad set up his blogger account at that time if he were interested.

6 Comments:

Blogger TeacherRefPoet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will link to your Dad's blog. I will read it. I will nervously hold my breath hoping our louder liberal friends aren't too hard on him.

8:45 AM  
Blogger tommyspoon said...

Ditto to what TRP said. That does not mean I won't debate him on various issues. But I promise not to raise my voice. (The last time I did that I got sent to my room with no dessert. Major bummer...)

5:59 AM  
Blogger Bud said...

I would also read his blog and promise to bite my tounge

3:50 PM  
Blogger Shannin said...

I've actually read a blog by an ex-sub captain - it was pretty good...

6:40 PM  
Blogger Jack Bog said...

Do it, Homer! Trust me, it's geezer-ific.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home