Monday, November 14, 2005

Decisions, Decisions

The world's most boring commute begins on Thursday --20 miles, and I only have to turn my steering wheel 5 times.

To while the time away I shall, at the onset, listen to radio dramas featuring a friend of the family that have been sitting on the shelf waiting for me to listen to them. From there I will go onto the books on CD that have been passed along to me that are not worthy of a 3 hour drive to Portland, but likely are worthy for a 30 minute stretch. From there, who knows...

But the question now is WHICH radio drama to listen to first. Here are the choices:

Billy the Kid
Pro: He plays Billy the Kid, giving me LOTS of opportunity to go "Hey, I know him"
Con: I'm not really a western fan.

Little Women
Pro: I'm a big fan of Louisa May Alcott, and Little Women in particular
Con: He plays the part of Laurie, which is really a supporting-actor type part, so less "Hey, I know him" opportunity.

If it matters, Billy the Kid is 1 CD, and Little Women is 4. I presume all CDs are of approximately equal length, but I could be completely wrong on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home