Friday, November 11, 2005

That's What Friends Are For

I'm tired from hanging with the niece and nephew all morning, and Kaphine's been having a rough time lately and mentioned the House of Swank in her answers, so how can I resist being tagged with this meme:


Five songs I know all the words to:
1. Kiss Off (Violent Femmes)
2. Blister in the Sun (Violent Femmes)
3. Add it Up (Violent Femmes)
4. In My Life (The Beatles)
5. Stickshifts and Safetybelts (Cake)

Five snacks:
1. Satsuma Oranges
2. Pretzels
3. Nachos
4. Hummus
5. Spinach Dip

Five things I woud do with $100 million:
(which I plan on winning this evening with my Mega Millions ticket)
1. Buy a house
2. Buy a convertible
3. Spend a baseball season going to all the major league teams, and as many minor league teams as we can manage with #2
4. Buy a Northwest League baseball team (preferably Eugene Emeralds, but perhaps Everett Aquasox)
5. Start a foundation to help improve education in America.

Five places I would run away to:
1. Mom and Dad's house
2. The beach just south of the bridge in Newport, Oregon.
3. Powell's Books
4. My car, at night
5. Waimea, Kauai

Five things I would never wear:
1. Stilettos
2. String Bikini
3. Ugg Boots
4. Fake Nails
5. Piercings somewhere other than my ears

Five favorite TV shows
1. The Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. The Daily Show
4. The Colbert Report
5. West Wing

Five greatest joys:
1. Getting to spend my life with TRP
2. Making a wonderful meal for people I love
3. Feeling intelligent
4. Christmas Season
5. Climbing between clean sheets

Five favorite toys:
1. Samson
2. Sweetie
3. Cuisinart Food Processor (since I haven't used the Kitchen Aid or Ice Cream Maker yet)
4. Psychic Baseball
5. Paul the Giraffe

People who's answers I'd like to read:
Anyone who chooses to answer.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Food Whore said...

I love the Femmes.


Love them!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Shannin said...

Not stilettos with a string bikini? Awww, come on...

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home