Tuesday, November 15, 2005

One Man's Trash

The last few days I've been particulary negligent in trying to keep the car clean, with the knowledge that I would be taking the car in for service today and they would vaccuum up all the cough drop wrappers, pumpkin seeds and other detritus that had made it's way to the floor.

Well, the car got vaccuumed but the cough drop wrappers got picked up and placed on the passenger seat, as if they were something valuable you wouldn't dare want vaccuumed up. The pumpkin seeds got shoved under the passenger seat. And they didn't even fish out the car stereo remote that always seems to get hidden away in a nook or cranny somehwere. I mean, they ALWAYS find the remote! It's part of what keeps me going in for service on a regular basis - at least I'll find the remote again.

But I was adquately inspired once I got home, and got the crap cleaned out of the car and found the remote. May even break out the Armor-All later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home