Tuesday, December 21, 2004

You're It!

The holidays have come early to the land of Swank. And not just because we did our Christmas celebration at my parents' place this weekend.

I have been involved in what may well be the world's longest game of phone tag recently. It began on November 29, 2004. Virtually every business day from then until today at least one call has been made in one direction as I've tried to get a hold of a fellow who can help correct an error made on one of my former client's accounts. Between time zone differences and being on the other line and making it into work 5 minutes late that one morning because I really couldn't drag my ass out of bed we haven't been able to connect.

When he called and got me today I almost didn't know what to do. As frustrated as I got with him over the last month (figuring he was avoiding me to screw over the former clients) he was very helpful and nice on the phone. Was only able to get 50% of the goal accomplished with him, but I've got someone new to play phone tag with now to get the remainder of the task accomplished.

Other miracles happened at work today as well. There is still a chance for these items to de-miracleize, but I've got hope that the Christmas Spirit abounds.

Holidays - Full Speed Ahead!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home