Monday, December 13, 2004

Who am I?

Jumping on the bandwagon started by Joe, and joined in by TeacherRefPoet.

I am Lando Calrissian. (Faulty Quiz. If it were correct I would be Princess Leia and sweetie would be Han Solo. Joe as Lando Calrissian works fine, but other than that this one got it wrong.)

I am Mr. Spock.

I am Anya. (I watched the show vicariously through Kaphine for a while and have no clue who this character is.)

I am Mrs. Cartman. (South Park doesn't really have many chicks on the show)

I am Elmo. (More proof of the faultiness of the quizzes)

I am Jeremy.

I am the United Nations.

I am Prufrock and Other Observations. (It disturbs me I'm a book I've never heard of)

I am Minnesota. (One of the questions was faulty, so don't trust this quiz, either)

I am a sleek black bra.

5 Comments:

Blogger kaphine said...

Anya was added as a character after the original House of Swank broke up, and after I could no longer follow Buffy, so it's perfectly understandable why you wouldn't know her.

6:58 AM  
Blogger kaphine said...

Yeah, the Star Wars quiz is really off--it said I was Emperor Palpatine. And I'm not so sure I'm a lacy bra, either.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Swankette said...

Actually, you may work as Emperor Palpatine. Your closest tie in the Swank as Star Wars universe is to Darth Vader. Given the current situation you don't work out as Boba Fett at ALL, which I think is what you originally ended up as. No, you've got to be close to me. DUH! Mon Mothra probably wasn't a character in the quiz. Still OK with you getting Palpatine given that.

8:42 AM  
Blogger kaphine said...

Who did you consider as Darth???

12:05 PM  
Blogger Swankette said...

Can't believe you don't know this. Morganism.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home