Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Update

The general manager of the restaurant responded to my e-mail and said he'd like to speak to me. I phoned him this afternoon, but he wasn't available so I left him a voice mail. I left him my direct line at work and as of 5 pm today he had not returned my call.

On the voice mail message he said he generally checks it around twice a day, so I'm thinking that he hadn't received it as of when I left work today.

Sweetie and I both suspect that at some point we will be offered a gift certificate to compensate for our troubles. But I don't really want a gift certificate, because I don't want to go out without my Sweetie and I don't want to go eat somewhere I KNOW he's going to get sick. If I get a gift certificate out of all this I think I'm going to find a local vendor of Real Change (the local street newspaper), buy a copy of the paper and give him/her the gift certificate as a gift. They're a homeless person looking to improve their lot in life, so they deserve it. And the gift cards do state they can be used for gratuity, so you could theoretically eat there without spending any money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home