Sunday, July 10, 2005

You Do The Math

There is limited time in the day.

I've got to work (and work is CRAZY lately), or I can't afford this internet connection.
I've got to sleep, or at least TRY to sleep, or I'll have bags under my eyes.
I've got to go to the gym, or the trainer will beat me up (that's why I pay him).
I've got to take a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, or Sweetie will disown me.
I've got to eat, or I'll starve to death and be grumpy from low blood sugar.
I've got to do laundry, or I'll run out of clothes to wear.

Add to that the fact that we are 20 days out from the wedding. There are marriage licenses to obtain (well, one license), centerpieces to plan, seating arrangements to finalize, vendors to pay, thank you notes to write (from the shower two weeks ago, with another shower in a week), and schedules to plan.

And then there's a honeymoon to plan for. And all that stuff you're usually doing the night before you leave, franctically trying to pack, needs to get done early. Buying the new clothes, making sure I've got the crossword puzzle books, planning a preliminary itinerary, making sure I've got sunscreen - needs to get done early, since the night before the honeymoon I'll be celebrating my wedding, and the few nights before that I'll be buried in pre-wedding craziness.

So blogging is at the bottom of the priority list right now. And even when I think I come up with ideas I want to blog about, my mind is so swarming with other things that the focus isn't there.

So, I'll likely be taking a break from here until we return from the honeymoon. Perhaps after a significant break it will have a new look. Or maybe not. But stay tuned, and please don't abandon me just because I'm quiet (for once in my life).

1 Comments:

Blogger lemming said...

Good luck and hang in there.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home