Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's Not Rocket Science

I am NOT interested in doing admin work for a full-time job. So when I tell you I'm not interested in doing admin work for a full-time job, well, that means I AM NOT INTERESTED IN DOING ADMIN WORK FOR A FULL-TIME JOB.

And, just in case you were concerned, administrative assistant, executive assistant, office assistant, office manager... these are all ADMIN WORK. So when I tell you that I am NOT interested in dong ADMIN work for a full-time job, well, that means DON'T CALL ME ABOUT THESE THINGS!!!!

If you'd REALLY been listening to what I had to say in our interview, you'd realize that I'm doing OK with the full-time job search on my own, but I'm looking for temp work to hold me over. I can do admin work in a temp position. Give me admin positions left and right if it's for a short-term gig. But full-time? NOT INTERESTED!!!!

(Can you tell I've gotten several calls from employment agencies this morning that are not my cup of tea?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

Don't you hate that? Isn't that why you fill out paperwork and interview with the agency in the first place?

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home