Thursday, October 07, 2004

Cramming

I've always been a bit of a procrastinator. I don't do really good work until the stress level is up and the pressure is on.

Once wrote a 20 page research paper from first to final draft over a three day weekend. Got a really good grade on it, too. (Most of the research had already been done, but still)

The same, apparently, holds true for dental exams. I've been lazy about my flossing lately. Living between 2 houses, I haven't always been using the Sonicare. I forgot about my impending dental appointment until they called me earlier this week to confirm. Then I kicked it into high gear and started extra brushing and flossing so I wouldn't get a lecture from the hygenist, and she wouldn't go home and tell bad stories about me to her boyfriend who used to be my coworker.

It must have worked, because my dental health continues to improve. I wonder what would happen if I actually flossed every day for the next three months the way I'm supposed to. Yeah, like that's gonna' happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home