Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Well DUH!

According to Find Your Spot the ideal place for me to live is Portland, Oregon. Corvallis, Oregon (where I went to college, and desperately wanted to stay after graduation) was #7 of the list. 6 of the 24 cities listed were in Oregon: Portland, Eugene, Corvallis, Bend, Salem and Medford.

Perhaps I DID have a bit of bias as I completed the quiz.

Seattle and neighbors, surprisingly, did not make the list. Perhaps because it asked me how much I wanted to spend for a house, and I picked a number I liked and might actually be able to afford, rather than a number that is realistic in this housing market.

Note: The Sweetie took the quiz last night. Portland and Corvallis ranked in the same spots on his list. Now if Oregon would just get its act together regarding public education so sweetie would have some hope of finding a worthwhile job down there perhaps I could convince him to make the move. Friends in Oregon with political connections - this is your calling. Spouses of friends in Oregon with political connections - make sure the word gets passed along. You know who you are. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home