Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Alien Invasion

I think my body has been invaded by aliens. Because I don't know how else to explain my recent behavior. It's not surprising that I've actually been going to the gym since I joined last week, but here's what is surprising:

When having a crappy day at work I actually find myself sitting at my desk thinking, "But I'll get to go to the gym tonight and get this all out of my system."

And OK, so there was still that one day of the month where "exercise" consisted of lifting the spoon to my mouth. But the spoon was filled with cottage cheese instead of Ben and Jerry's. And the next day, when "exercise" usually consists of actually managing to put the spoon in the dishwasher after feeding my face - yeah, I was at the gym that day.

I'm going to try to make friends with the aliens, so they'll stay in my body until at least the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home