Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Amazing Race 6: Episode 9

The next few eliminations are very, very important. One small mistake and the final episodes will be unwatchable, as I really dislike most of the teams that are still in the race. Kris and Jon are my new favorites, and the wrestlers don't disgust me, but if one of those teams doesn't make it through to the end I will be really upset.

All in all it was a rather uneventful episode, although I am starting to rethink my position on Jonathan and Victoria. Don't get me wrong, he's still the asshole to end all assholes, but I'm starting to think it may be a two-way street. Hugh over at Three Bed Two Bath provided Sweetie with this link, in which Hera explains that Victoria gives as well as she gets. You could also see a little bit of it this evening. Jonathan has always forced Victoria into the difficult situations in past weeks, but tonight when he was the one performing the road block and wasn't going up to speed Victoria was sure letting him have it. I still want to see him publicly castrated, but now it's more in hopes that those two will never procreate.

We're now guaranteed that significant others (or insignificant others, you decide) will win the race. Makes me sad that Sweetie and I will never get to participate together. You can't ask a boy with food allergies to run a race around the world. Eating at TGI Friday's can do him in, so I could never ask him to try to eat international delicacies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home