Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sweetie: Sports Genius

I know that in the past I have often extolled the genius my Sweetie has at remembering sports stats and trivia. This is an opinion that I have formed over the years by the fact that any time I have a question involving sports stats or sports trivia I will ask Sweetie and he will answer me. For all I know he could be answering wrong, but I don't think so.

For all this time Sweetie has insisted that he is NOT that knowledgeable about sports trivia. He has finally proven this to me, by means of the show Stump the Schwab. Schwab is the chief research guy at ESPN and they bring guys on who know CRAZY amounts of sports trivia. In the episodes we've seen together Sweetie has actually been able to stump the Schwab once in the final round, but it was moot because he wouldn't have made it that far in the game.

So I must admit that Sweetie is not the world's expert at sports trivia. But, I am not interested in the minutae that these guys know about, so he continues to fill my sports trivia needs quite well. I think I'll keep him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home