Friday, July 22, 2005

Call Me

I like it when my dentist's office calls to confirm my appointments. I don't schedule the appointment so much as am informed as to when my next appointment will be. So although the appointment is made three months in advance I pretty much alway forget when the next one is coming up, outside of the fact that it's on a Thursday at 6 pm. (OK, yesterday's appointment I remembered about, but only because it was a week before the wedding.)

I like it when my hairdresser's office calls to confirm my appointments. I usually only make those appointments a week or so before the date, but I have this crazy habit of forgetting what time I made the appointment for and it works a lot better if I show up at the correct time.

But when I call the spa at noon on a Friday, to set an appointment for a facial at 10:45 am the next morning it is NOT necessary to call me that afternoon to confirm.

Remind me never to give my phone number to the guy at the nail salon. After he says "come back in an hour" he'll call me while I'm wandering the mall just to confirm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home