Thursday, October 13, 2005

All Hands On Deck!

OK, folks, it's time for mobilization. Prayers, positive thoughts, good vibes, karma, whatever sort of positive energy you can send my way start sending it pronto!

I applied for a job as software trainer earlier in the week. I'd fly around the country (or, perhaps, the world) to train people when they buy the company's software. This is my dream job to end all dream jobs, but due to the fact that my experience in curriculum development is minimal at best and I don't have a specifically technical background I'm usually disqualifed for these positions before I even apply.

Well, they want to do a phone interview with me, so I've made it past step one. And I just checked out their website. It's continuing education and event management software. I have continuing education and event management experience! I could train people on your software!

Now I need to get all the nervous energy used up, so I'm not crazy woman when they call me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Sweet!

Visualizing you coming out here to do training...

8:08 PM  
Blogger tommyspoon said...

Hey! She's coming to D.C.! We gots more Benjaminz than Gam-beer booooooooooooyyyyyyy!!!

3:57 AM  
Blogger kaphine said...

That sounds like a cool job. Now we need to find one for me.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home