Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Mistakes

I admit that I am human. As a human I occassionally make mistakes. Sometimes it's an oversight, sometimes it's a miscommunication and sometimes I have no clue what it is but it just happens. When I realize that I've made a mistake I admit to my mistakes. I apologize for my mistakes. I do what I can to make up for my mistakes. I try to learn from my mistakes If I discover that I've made a mistake early on in a project, especially if it's a very important project, I will be extra careful to make sure that no more mistakes were made.

I do not ignore mistakes. I do not pretend mistakes didn't happen. I especially do not try to pawn off my mistakes onto other people.

So when other people make multiple mistakes on a project I'm associated with and then try to say that I am responsible for those mistakes it makes me really, really, really, really mad.

2 Comments:

Blogger TeacherRefPoet said...

Babe--

Glad this happened on my day off. I thought of bumping her off for you, but stopped short.

Let's just say that it won't happen again. I have my ways of improving her behavior.

--Babe

10:17 AM  
Blogger Swankette said...

Her offices are in Southern California. As are the offices of another annoying person I was having to deal with yesterday. I suggested to a co-worker that you and I could make a pit stop on our way to Cabo for the honeymoon next summer and take care of business.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home