Sunday, March 20, 2005

Go Ducks!

For all you voyuers out there, Sweetie and I will be making our television debut as a couple tomorrow night. Somehow we scored Section 1, Row 1 seats to Round 2 of the Women's NCAA tournament at the UW. By somehow I mean we went to the box office and purchased them, but given that we purchased them at about 7:00 Saturday night we did not expect to get that good of seats.

We'll be sitting behind the press box to watch Oregon take on Baylor and Vanderbilt against Kansas State. I'll be rooting for the Ducks. But don't tune in too early, because I may not make it to the game until halftime.

Not sure who I'm going to root for in the 2nd game. The closest tie I have to either team is that a friend almost went to Vanderbilt. And since it's a 5 seed vs. a 4 seed there isn't even really an underdog. Maybe I'll pick the team with the best mascot. Maybe I'll root against both of them. Maybe I'll just continue rooting for the Ducks through the 2nd game. But whatever it is I do, I'll be doing it all on national tv for all to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home