Sunday, May 08, 2005

Not-Quite-Wireless

When it comes to certain technologies I am slow to adapt, but I improvise to lessen the impact that has on my life.

In the 1990's that meant I didn't have a cordless phone. What I did have was a phone cord that was long enough I could probably go farther than the range of any wireless phone in the day.

Today we don't have wireless internet, but we do have a laptop which is now plugged into a phone cord and extension cord long enough that I could probably take it anywhere in the condo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

Ha! We do have wireless, but I hate to use the laptop battery too much, so it's plugged into the wall 99% of the time anyway. I like the idea of being able to take the laptop out on the deck....

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home