Saturday, September 04, 2004

Bright, Shiny Objects

If you are a friend who reads my blog you probably already know this. If you're a stranger who has stumbled across my musings you probably don't care.

My sweetie and I are now engaged!

This is my pitiful excuse as to why there have been no posts in the last week. Here's a summary of the week for you:

"Look at my ring, it's so sparkly"
"Holy crap, I only have 11 months to plan a wedding, move all my stuff, and attempt to have a regular life on top of that!"
lather, rinse, repeat....

I'm starting to surface out of the haze now, and am desperately hoping that I can plan a wedding while continuing to maintain a life outside of that. To those ends, this is the last you will read of the impending nuptials on this site. I've set up a separate blog for that purpose.

If you're interested, surf on over there and take a look. If you're not, don't, no skin off my nose. If nothing else, it will serve as a forum for me to spew forth on the topic so my brain doesn't get overloaded and paralyze me into procrastination.

That said, it may be a few days before this site gets updated again. There's a LOT of wedding-related clutter in the brain that needs to be downloaded to get me to where I can interact with a normal human being on normal human topics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home