Monday, December 27, 2004

The Language of Lexus

So, apparently, when you are backing out of a parking space in a crowded parking garage and a Lexus is coming down the ramp full-speed when he flashes his headlights at you that means:

You're safe to continue backing out. I'm going to continue at full-speed, but if you aren't moving forward by the time I get to your spot which is 10 stalls in front of me then I SHOULD be able to stop in time. But if I don't, I'm big enough that I can just squash you like a bug, and really, where's the harm in that?


2 Comments:

Blogger kaphine said...

Did you get hit? How's Zeb?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Swankette said...

Didn't get hit, because I don't understand Lexus, so just sat there waiting until the guy stopped so I could back out without fear. But from the expression on his face I know he was wanting me to back out while still careening full speed through the lot.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home