Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dang Aliens!

I'm mad at the aliens. If you're going to invade my body you can at least thwart any illnesses that try to invade as well. You're an alien, you've got to have that power. Dang cold knocking me down forcing me to postpone my first training session!

And I know the aliens are still there, because today while I'm practically falling asleep at my desk (from my sleep cycle getting thrown all out of whack) I'm actually thinking, "I wasn't going to go to the gym tonight, but I could do 30 minutes on the treadmill if I take it easy." I had to fight off the aliens, because I know if I go in today I will kill myself, and that will kill any motivation to go to the gym.

I'm negotiating with the aliens now as to whether or not I'll be going to the gym tomorrow. Hopefully we can find a nice middle ground that keeps us all happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home