Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Movie Secrets

So I've got an actor friend who's going to be in an upcoming movie with Morgan Freeman and John Cusack. Which is just about the coolest thing ever, to think that I am two degrees of separation from those guys now.

Apparently said friend was originally supposed to live through the entire movie, which would be a big deal, because every movie he's been in for more than a blink he's been one of the first to die. (He was in Wimbeldon for a split second, but I almost missed him and I was watching the whole movie with the sole purpose of spotting him, so it doesn't count.) But, alas, his character will now die.

I guess there was a scene, in the survival-version of the movie, in which John Cusack was going to have to carry friend a long distance on his back. But John couldn't do that, so they had to kill of my friend instead.

It's stuff like this that makes me a cynic. And the fact that I knew who would die in the Harry Potter book as soon as they announced someone was getting offed, but we can go into that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home