Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Investment Opportunity

If you're looking for a good place to sock some money and get a good return on your investment, I've got a tip for you and that tip is: TIRE CHAINS.

It may sound silly, but it's not.

Two years ago I bought some tire chains for around $50-60 from our good friends at Les Schwab because I was planning a trip to Portland one weekend, and my mother was concerned there would be a blizzard, so it was the easiest option given that I could return the chains in April and get my money back.

Then I got my new car, and another blizzard was predicted, so I had to go swap out the chains.

And when April rolled around I figured it was cheaper to just leave the chains in the back of the car, rather than having to go out every time they forecast a blizzard to buy new chains.

I got the quote back today on what I'm being credited for the chains the crooks stole. $80. In two years. Now, I don't follow the stock market all that closely, but I'd call that a pretty good return on my investment.

Of course, they're already predicting a blizzard for our trip to Portland in a week and a half, so I may be reinvesting that money really darn soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home