Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Like Clockwork

The back is recovering nicely. I'm not at 100% yet, but I am able to sleep in my bed rather than on the couch, and am able to make it through a full day of work without any pain or difficulty. Today I was even able to wear 1" heels (the green, fuzzy, cowprint boots) without issue.

However, for the past two nights, at 5:30 my back officially says, "OK, we've had enough now. Let's take a break." Last night it happened while standing in line at Target, tonight while buying groceries. So I go home, camp on the La-Z-Boy for a couple of hours to eat dinner and read blogs, and then am allowed to get up for small spurts to throw some laundry in the wash machine, or answer the telephone.

Saturday could be interesting, as I am judging at a forensics meet, and high school desks aren't know for their back support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home