Thursday, December 08, 2005

Small World

Sweetie and I went to see Dave Gorman's Googlewhack! Adventure tonight. It was fabulous, as I knew it would be, because a) Dave Gorman is freaking hilarious and b) I like how the exclamation point comes in the middle of the title. I'll leave further discussion of this topic to the Sweetie.

What I want to mention is that Dave Gorman (at least, the Dave Gorman of Dave Gorman's Googlewhack! Adventure fame, not sure about any of the others) is exactly one year, one month and one day older than me. I think that's really darn cool.

Almost as cool as the friend I met in junior high who was born EXACTLY a month ahead of me to the hour. (We were both born between 7 and 8 am, her on March 3, 1972 and me on April 3, 1972). We decided that made us cosmic sisters. She was a tiny little ballet dancer with long red hair and pale white skin, even before she added the pancake white. We used to tell people we were "sisses" and they believed us. When we mentioned that she was the big sister they would take pause for a moment, but never bat an eyelash. I miss her. Need to try to track her down somehow. Last time she left my life she randomly re-entered it after almost running over a friend as he was walking to school one day while we were still in college.

See, it really is a small world. And that's what Dave Gorman's Googlewhack! Adventure is all about. But I'm not allowed to tell you more, so you should see the show for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home