Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bleh

I'm running a temprature of approximately 101. And at 7:30 tomorrow morning the exterior of our condo will be crawling with construction workers who are loudly removing siding from the building and peering through the windows at me splayed out on the couch in all my sick glory. Although with the three blankets that enshroud me maybe they won't notice, and think I'm just a big pile of linens on the couch.

But my Sweetie has the week off of work, and he is taking wonderful care of me making me chicken soup and fetching me ice water and basically catering to my every need. So please send healthy thoughts my way, and hopefully I'll be up and blogging again soon - this stint on the computer was instigated by e-mailing work to let them know what to do tomorrow in my absence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home