Sunday, May 22, 2005

Good Workout CD #3

Well, no real surprises. Lost in Space by Aimee Mann makes the list of good workout CD's. Much like Bachelor No. 2 it is not for a balls-to-the-wall type workout, but more for a "I would rather do anything else rather than go to the gym today, but given that if I don't go today I won't even get 4 workouts in this week, and my trainer really wants me to get in 5, well I'd best get my butt into the gym and scrape out a workout" type scenario.

As luck would have it, today was just such a day.

The really nice thing about this CD is not only does the tempo change from song to song, but often within a single song as well.

Tomorrow is the last of the Aimee Mann. From there we get a week or two of random artists until we hit what will likely be about a month-worth of The Beatles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home