Saturday, August 13, 2005

Do You Know What the Queers Are Doing To the Soil?

While on the way to Portland Friday night I had this urge to sing Dead Milkmen songs at the top of my lungs while driving in my car. I was hoping to find a Greatest Hits type CD while in Portland, but came up dry the three stores I looked at, so ended up purchasing Beelzebubba because I had to have either Punk Rock Girl or Bleach Boys to sing at the top of my lungs, and that was the only way to make that happen. (It's a bit redundant, since I already own it on tape, but what's a CD collection without a little Dead Milkmen?)

While cruising the open road with the windows down and the radio cranked I came to the realization that if someone were to take the song Stuart and turn it into a movie it would be, quite possibly, the best b-movie ever made. We've got:
  • A trailer park
  • A dumb kid with a burrow owl
  • A decapitated head over by the snocone concessions, and
  • A conspiracy theory involving gay aliens

Write it so the rest of the album can be background music (a la Repo Man) and you've got yourself a kick-ass movie. Personally, I think Erik Per Sullivan should play Stuart.

Anyone wanna' help me write a screenplay?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I'm in- I am already considering trying to write my own based on the book LADY BLUEBEARD about Lyda Southard, considered the first female serial killer. She lived in Twin Falls in the 1920's and poisoned five of her husbanda with apple pie.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home