Monday, November 21, 2005

98.6

I spent all day yesterday and a chunk of this morning being sick. I'm not running a fever right now, which might be partly due to the Tylenol, but yesterday even with Tylenol I was running a slight temperature, so I'm considering this a victory.

It's making me feel really good I didn't spend too much time fawning over the newborn at the shower we were at Saturday night... I'd feel really guilty if I got a 6 day old sick.

And, of course it has to kick in before I've got sick leave at work. Oh well, such is life. If anything, it will kick me in the butt and make me go get a flu shot for this year. I'm not looking forward to re-living last February's week of misery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

I have never got a flu shot, so I guess I'm just lucky. Brandy in a little tea should help...

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In addition to starting our jobs at the same time, we both got sick right away! I had almost 200 hours of sick time at my *previous* job. Foretunately, I was able to kick it pretty quick...hope you did the same.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home