Monday, February 28, 2005

Jamie Foxx Tennis Ball Song

There are a LOT of people who stumble across this blog by searching on "Jamie Foxx Tennis Ball Song." I can see why this might come up as a match, but it is, obviously, not what these folks are looking for.

Now I'm intrigued. Six months ago Jamie Foxx my entire knowledge of Jamie Foxx was as a comedian on In Living Color. To the point where I didn't want to go see the movie Ray because it was starring Jamie Foxx. Then I heard an interview with him on NPR discussing his classical music training, his approach to the movie, and the fact that Ray Charles had given his blessing on the casting decision. That was when I decided to go see Ray. And now I know he's a dang good actor - the academy of motion picture arts and sciences agrees.

So can someone please shed some light on what this tennis ball song is? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me your email addy, and I'll send the performance to you! It is hilarious. Jamie Foxx is great! j32175@hotmail.com

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home