Monday, November 07, 2005

Following Directions

This morning, while in the shower, I happened to read the directions on the back of my Herbal Essences shamoo:

Massage your hair under a waterfall and get lost in the sensuous lather. Linger in the lush fragrance and exotic pleasure. Rinse when ready.

Granted, a bit more exciting than "later, rinse, repeat," but I really don't want to have to drive to Snoqualmie Falls every morning just to take a shower. And in the winter I'm really not going to want to linger.

Maybe it's time to find a new shampo

1 Comments:

Blogger Hugh said...

Wow, I love the regionality derived from Native American names:

Snoqualmie Falls and Lake Sammamish are obviously in Washington State.

Oconomowoc and Wauwautosa are obviously in Wisconsin.

Cheektowaga and Onondaga are obviously in New York State.

Well, maybe "obvious" to no one but me.

Anyway, the hypocrisy of anything as inorganic as shampoo being touted as "natural" beggars belief.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home